Back hurting

Holsf

Reaction score
The bottom left part of my back right on my bum it really hurts it almost feels like it needs to click been hurting for 24 hours now and it's really frustrating feel like my leg needs to be pulled to click it or something. Anyone had anything similar xx

If it's right on your bum it's probably normal but not very pleasant. Don't know how they call it in English... I have it too and I know I'm not the only one. You can talk to your midwife about it and she can give you some excercices to help. I go to pregnancy yoga every week where they also do exercises for it. Try not to cross your legs when you sit down and put a pilow between your knees when you lie on your side. With me it's worse when I walk or stand up for a long time, so get enough rest. If it really hurts a lot I'd call your midwife to be sure.

Yea mine hurts if I put pressure on that leg. I work in a nursery with children so unfortunately Im on my feet a lot. I had a warm bath and got my partner to rub it last night and then after I could hardly walk but feels so much better today I slept with a pillow between my legs. I keep waking up on my back aswell woops. I have a midwife app on 21st March so will see how it goes it just started Thursday evening.yea it's like right in the middle of my bum but the bone at the bottom of my back but luckily today it feel better so fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back