Back/hip pain :(

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by lozzle, Jul 1, 2013.

1. lozzle

lozzle Well-Known Member

It's getting me down! It hurts when I get off the chair/out of bed and when I'm moving around. Any of you ladies suffering this too? What do you do to help it?

2. 1009

1009 Well-Known Member

I have been suffering this for 2 weeks now but it does ease off at times but it can be really painful when I walk and when I get in my car to drive home after work :(. I have just been sitting with lots of pillows at my back and bottom as my pain is mostly from my left butt cheek. Get your OH to give you lots of massages

Hope gets better soon x

3. Kayley91

Kayley91 Well-Known Member

I find warm baths help.... sit with a hot water bottle against your back... that helps me too.

xxx

4. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

I've already got back pains :( only 14 weeks 4 days preg. Every time I stand up my back crunches and clicks
    Stupid hypermobility!! :/
    Xx

5. merlin

merlin Well-Known Member

Yep, ouchy! I have had a sore back for about 3 weeks. Really stiffens up when I stop work. Been having long warm baths every evening, not that out seems to help. Took the dog for a 2 mile walk on sat, nothing unusual, after 10 mins my hips were really painful, wanted to cry as I felt useless and unfit, had to keep a brave face on didn't want dh to think I was moaning!

Sent from my Nexus 7