Back here and how naughty I feel!

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Hey ladies , some of you may remember me from a couple of years ago when I was ttc my daughter. I got my BFP in September 2014 after over 2 years of trying. After having my daughter I went on the pill which I was absolutely rubbish at taking ... in fact I didn't realise until yesterday I hadn't taken any in over 6 weeks :oooo: I think it's because I went so long without contraception it's easily forgotten which I know makes me stupid!!! So now I'm around 13dpo with a list of symptoms including
.nausea
.constipation
.so thirsty
. Sore boobs and nipped
.exhaustion .

I don't have as many symptoms as when I was pregnant with my little girl but I do feel different. I did an IC a couple of days ago but it was bfn. I'm gonna see if I come on on the 1st as expected then do a frer. My daughter is one next week so it's not the ideal situation but I will be happy none the less. Xxx

Only thing you can do is wait and take a test :) good luck and hope you get the result you want! Let us know how you get on :) xx

Thats the same gap we had between our two. Its hard work but I actually love it.

Sorry my auntie died on the morning I wrote this so I've been too heartbroken to even get online. I did another IC yesterday and it was BFN so I think it's a no. Feel quite upset about it actually xxx

Oh becky, I'm sorry. Thinking of you x
Your not out until the witch arrives. Fingers crossed for you x

Oh, Im really sorry about your aunt.

Maybe time to start TTC? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member