Back from the physio

Babylicious

Reaction score
took an hour and a half, but she was lovely, gave me lots of exercises to do made loads of notes I got back at 28 weeks unless it gets worse. Although the bad news is I have severe spd, I've got crutches and she wants me off work until I go on maternity leave :(

:hug: Poor you hun :hug:

How long would it be until your maternity leave starts?

:hug: :hug:

When are you due to take maternity leave?

Did the session help at all. I am still waiting for the referal letter to come through. I am dreading if mine gets any worse, as sometimes now i can barely walk.

OMG! Poor you. How severe is severe for you? My sis was on crutches too last year at around 8 months.

What are you gonna do about work hun? :hug: hope it eases off and you have been over doing it lately! Smacks Ems hand.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: That must have been a shock, being told to finish work so soon.

I'm due to leave 20th feb - no idea what i'm going to do though :shock:

Not really as I do enjoy my job and I do have a good career, but I know my body can't cope. I'm going to try easing down first and see what happens

How does that affect your maternity pay..hun? I'm pretty sure in my job (teaching) if you go off long term sick through pregnancy..they kick your maternity in early...how crap is that!!!!
PS...i think thats right, i could be wrong??? :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back