Back from the consultant

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
That went well, he said everything's fine - blood pressure, urine, I haven't had any bleeding or hospital visits and I'm the ideal weight and age (apparently).

What I really liked is that he said I could remain as consultant led care or I could be signed off to be a normal pregnancy. He said a lot of IVF mummies want the extra care and as such it was completely up to me.

I feel very confident in this pregnancy and said I was happy to be a normal pregnant lady and didn't want to take up time others might need more. So he signed me off, but has said that he's there if I want and I just need to get my midwife to refer me if anything changes.

I feel so well looked after right now :)

Last edited:
Yay, it's nice to hear that you are being well looked after, must be very reassuring :) xxx

Great news, its lovely to be normal me thinks!!!

Thanks ladies. After our journey here all I want is to be normal, it's made me really happy.

Yayyy great feeling , great care and back to being a normal preg lady like its supposed to be xx

Cant believe yourll be in last trimester soon!!

Yayyy great feeling , great care and back to being a normal preg lady like its supposed to be xx

Cant believe yourll be in last trimester soon!!

I know! it's going far too fast. It's hard work but I want to be pregnant forever, it makes me so happy!

Please do :)

That's just made me realise it's 5 months today since we found out. How are the best things so quick?

Great news xx

Last edited:
Yay great news hun xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90