Back from my scan!!

LittleMe

Reaction score
It was amazing! :cheer: I was a bit worried as I was late drinking my water and my bladder wasn't full yet but she said it doesn't matter as they can just push down a little bit more.

The minute she put the ultrasound thing on me, I could see my OH nodding and smiling so she'd obviously found foetus straight away! She showed me the heartbeat which was incredible, and he/she kept thrashing about and having a bit of a tantrum by the look of it!

She said everything looks fine and I'm 12 weeks (or near enough).

I've never been so happy in my life! Going to be smiling all day now! :D :D :D :D I hope you can see the photos - one looks like it's got it's back to us and I think the other it's looking over it's shoulder.

foetus2.JPG

foetus1.JPG

They are such cute pictures! Its like they are in a huff with you for disturbing them :lol:

They are really beautiful, so glad all is ok :D

Absolutely amazing to see.
Its really something isn't it, to see this real living cute pod of a creature actually inside your tummy -- and with a tiny attitude too! :angel:

Thanks ladies! I still haven't stopped smiling! Like Greatchill said, it's absolutely amazing to see a real person with a REAL attitude inside your own body! It's very weird! :D x

great pics, you must be sooo happy bless ya! Are you showing yet? I jsut wonder whether my bump might start to appear at 12 weeks or is the baby still quite small? :D

Well done on your scan. You must feel so relieved. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is really quiet (in the nicest possible way!)
Love
Helen

Love seeing these early scans-makes it real doesnt it xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back