Back from hospital... Need to relax!

Nic36

Reaction score
Well, got back from hospital last night after a 24 hour stay, and now really want to try and find some ways of relaxing.
Sunday evening I had a small amount of bleeding, so went to hospital where they were so thorough in their investigations. Baby seems fine which is great, but when I was on the monitor they noticed lots of tightenings, which they worry might be preterm labour. I hope they are just Braxton hicks, but given the bleeding they can't be sure. Also found I have another urine infection, so they said it could be that which is irritating the uterus and causing the tightenings.
Now I am so scared every time I go to the loo that I will find more blood... :(. Also really made me realise I need to get a proper hospital bag packed just in case. Really want this LO to stay put and keep growing healthily for at least a few more weeks yet.
I know I am stressed and so busy at the moment, but want to try to relax to give my baby the best chance I can!!!!

Dont worry about anything else Hun just relax and look after yourself xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Stay put Bubba!! I know its hard but try not to stress too much or it will end up worse, Hopefully its just an irritated uturus but remember if not the baby will be in the best hands :) xx

Stay put Bubba!! I know its hard but try not to stress too much or it will end up worse, Hopefully its just an irritated uturus but remember if not the baby will be in the best hands :) xx

^^^wss

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Yes, the one good thing that came out of it was that I found the staff all absolutely excellent, and after hearing so many horror stories about my local hospital I had been scared about how good they were. Every single person I saw there were fab and I felt so much more confident that giving birth there will be ok after all, and baby will be in good hands whether she decides t arrive early or late. X

Awwww glad a positive came out of the experience but I hope the LO stays put a little longer for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back