Back from doctors...

angiemum2b

Reaction score
just had my booking in appointment with our local GP.

I normally would have come out with paperwork and stuff but her internet was down so i have to wait for a scan date now, never mind.

But she's given me a EDD of 1st september 08.

It's scary because it actually feels strange saying it! :doh:

I''ve also got my booking in appointment with the midwife for the 28th of this month i'll be 9 weeks.

Roll on the end of january.!!!! :pray:

Wooooo thats great! Does it seem more real now :cheer: :hug:

glad all went well, just the mw to look forward to now, time will fly xxx

How exciting :D I have mine on Monday. Could I be nosy and ask if your OH/DH went with you? Mine wants to come to everything :) I keep trying to tell him it'll probably be fairly boring but he is insistent :lol:

Mildly said:
How exciting :D I have mine on Monday. Could I be nosy and ask if your OH/DH went with you? Mine wants to come to everything :) I keep trying to tell him it'll probably be fairly boring but he is insistent :lol:

The booking in with the doctor is pretty boring to be honest you just run through your LMP and how your feeling.

i don't take OH to midwife appointments either as i'm normally sat waiting for ages to be seen anyway.
but he comes to hospital appointments and scans etc.

I'm glad i'm booked in now though i was actually more scared going to docs for some reason ?

Oh well i'm happy now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

angiemum2b said:

I normally would have come out with paperwork and stuff but her internet was down so i have to wait for a scan date now, never mind.

I''ve also got my booking in appointment with the midwife for the 28th of this month i'll be 9 weeks.

Congrats only just seen your expecting, hoping to join you soon :wink:

Thanks, I shall let my OH know. Although I think he is pretty determined to be all involved :roll: :wink:

It must be a nice for it to be official :D

Mildly said:
Thanks, I shall let my OH know. Although I think he is pretty determined to be all involved :roll: :wink:

It must be a nice for it to be official :D

it is nice for it to be official but i'm worrying because i don't anything like i did with my other 2 pregnancies, i don't feel sick or anything. :doh:

I think i'm actually worrying for nothing though. :roll:

I just hope the scan date isn't too far away. :pray:

Eveadel said:
angiemum2b said:

Oh excellent i think i remember us going through our first pregnancies together.

Good luck for a BFP x :hug:

I am pleased that it went well for you today, it will soon be the 28th :D

Xxx

angiemum2b said:
Eveadel said:
angiemum2b said:

Oh excellent i think i remember us going through our first pregnancies together.

Good luck for a BFP x :hug:

Yes we was pregnant together :D I better get a move on !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back