back from docs

Tillytots

Reaction score
I went to Docs AGAIN! Im sure they think I secretly live in there :oops: I said about my thrush not going completely so I have to do swabs with midwife on thurs. She asked me how I was generally and I burst into tears :oops: :oops: :oops: I explained Im finding it so hard to cope at the mo with OH leaving etc and so we had a lovely chat and she is going to put me in touch with other single Mums in the area. I really wish OH would come back but I've just seen him and he asked where Id been, when I said docs he said 'you werent crying in there was you?' and went mad :cry:

Im so worried Im going to start getting depressed again, all I do is cry. The doc said I need more support as it can get very lonely having a baby. I know I have you girls but it still sucks :cry: :cry:

sorry for mini-vent just feeling very sorry for myself...Il be fine
x

Awww! :hug: :hug: Did the doc prescribe any creams or tablets? Thrush is the worst :hug: :hug:

sorry about your situation with OH :| :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you get better soon and get the thrush cleared up too

:hug: hope you feel better soon. Sorry that things are hard with OH, take care of yourself. Have you got family to support you?

I swear men don't think about what they say before they open there stupid mouths!! If you need to talk pm me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww sweetie have some :hug: :hug: :hug:

All the pregnancy hormones rushing about won't be helping you either x x x

I swear men don't think about what they say before they open there stupid mouths!!

Sadly, this is often true. The more sensitive the subject, the less thought that goes into the reply.

Hope u are ok

I am doing this on my own too so don't worry - we can support each other ;)

((((((((((((((((Tilly))))))))))))))))))))

You have such strength to cope with all you do and at the same time cope with your pregnancy which hasn't been an easy ride for you xx

I do admire your courage and strength, even if you do not see it yourself x

Hold your head high sweetie and keep loving that baby xx

Thinking of you xxx :hug:

thanks everyone :hug: :hug:

things usually have a way of working themselves out, and I know I could be alot worse off really....

I treated bump & I to a really healthy dinner which has cheered me up a bit. I just cant wait until baby is born as I think emotionally Il be able to cope alot better when I have a physical little bundle to focus all my love and energy on. Im just so impatient!!

xx

sorry to hear that your having a bad day

have some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you feel better soon!

Oh Sar :hug: :hug:
thats so good of u to treat bubs to a healthy tea...when i feel blue...i eat a whole cheesecake or black forest gateau!! in fact Matt just confiscated the rest of a Sara Lee from me...don't want to go to work tomorrow! :hug:

AnnaR2B said:
Oh Sar :hug: :hug:
thats so good of u to treat bubs to a healthy tea...when i feel blue...i eat a whole cheesecake or black forest gateau!! in fact Matt just confiscated the rest of a Sara Lee from me...don't want to go to work tomorrow! :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I know you love cheesecake, I remember you saying :rotfl: :rotfl: I could eat a whole pavlova now - m'mmm a raspberry one! I thought Id feel better if I did something good instead of naughty like I usually do like finding solace at the bottom of a bag of malteasers! :D

xx

Awwwww, it sounds like a tough day!!

I am sorry, I hadn't realised you had split up with your OH. :hug: :hug:

Happybunny said:
Awwwww, it sounds like a tough day!!

I am sorry, I hadn't realised you had split up with your OH. :hug: :hug:

Its ok :) OH has had a really tough year and he has decided its all got a bit too much for him at the mo so he has moved out. Im trying not to be angry at him or resent him but as we planned the baby its so hard not to be. I think if I can just give him some space maybe he will come round so thats what Im going to do. I miss him so much though so its going to take a huge amount of self control on my part but I havent got any alternative :? Im just going to leave him be then if he wants to speak to me or whatever then he knows where I am.....its not as if Im in any hurry to move on. Its 5months still until bubs is here and alot can happen in that time. Im trying to keep positive but I do have my weak moments like today

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back