Back crawling :-/

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Must admit we haven't given Chloe as much tummy time as we should of (hardly any) as she just cries and hates it and she likes to use her legs so likes to be standing on your lap (obv with support) well over night somehow she has learnt how to back crawl?!?

She lays on her back and pushes with her legs....so findable like a back stroke lol so weird, do you think she has learnt this because we haven't given her the tummy time she needed? X

No I don't think so. My lo has had a fair amount of tummy time but she does this too :) she has done it for a longtime, she's just such a fidget lol. It drives me wild at night as I have to keep getting up and moving her back down the cot haha. Hope you don't have as much trouble xx

She's just exploring, babies have their own priorities - she knows what she wants x

Ethan has had loads of tummy time and crawls but does this on his back too! As tweety said, she's just exploring in her own little way haha xx

It's funny bless her as really puts a lot of effort in it and only gets a little way bless her, I just worry she is going to hurt her head. X

It's funny bless her as really puts a lot of effort in it and only gets a little way bless her, I just worry she is going to hurt her head. X

Haha aww bless her.. The back crawling is Ethan's trick when I'm trying to change his nappy! As well as rolling over and kicking me :wall2:

xx

Yep J has been back crawling for maybe a month now, you lay her on the floor and she head straight for the tv unit on her back. You have to drag her back again otherwise she would hit her head.

J also hates tummy time, I'm thinking she may never crawl she may bum shuffle instead, but we will see x

Tummy time = waste of time in this house!

She just lays there with her arms, legs and head in the air crying until we pick her up, must admit I do give in easy as feel sorry for her. X

She just lays there with her arms, legs and head in the air crying until we pick her up, must admit I do give in easy as feel sorry for her. X

J does that, always reminds me of a parachuter, you know when they first jump out the plane :)

J does that, always reminds me of a parachuter, you know when they first jump out the plane :)

That's it! Lol she does that for a while then throws her dace down on the rug for a few seconds then back in that position.

We just gave her some rug time and when we put her on her belly she rolled over instead of crying :) good girl! We put loads of toys around her and she was trying grab from each side but the poor sausage couldn't get a grip on anything :( so Daddy decided to put all the toys on top of her what she found funny and loved pushing them all off. Funny and a surprise what they do all of a sudden! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back