Back at the docs tomorrow

naomip

Reaction score
Back at the docs tomorrow to find out more about my suspected hyperplasia and to see if the progesterone has worked . I'm bricking it as my imagination is in overdrive, I'm sure the doc is going to tell me I'm infertile! (I'm such a drama queen lol). Hubby is also getting SA results, which I'm sure will be fine. I'm so desperate for my little bean, I hope this is the first step in me getting it. I'm so nervous tho x

All the best of luck. Keep us posted xxx

Good Luck lady! Let us know how you get on!

xx

So back from my gyny, who is so much better than my last one! She's not very impressed with them either! Anyway apparently hubby has 'amazing sperm!' I swear he could hardly get his head through the door on the way out lol! And the progesterone seems to be working although my linning is still a little thick and wavy. So I've got to keep taking the progesterone for 10 days from cd 16. I'm feeling much more positive now and much more confident in this doctor.

She says that if I don't catch this month, next month I can take a small dose of clomid to 'push the ovaries' into producing 2 eggs. Part of me thinks, yay that would be awesome, double the chance of getting preggers. But part of me isn't sure if I need to go down that route yet as we've only been trying since August 2012, so less than a year. Plus a couple of those months we weren't really trying due to various medical issues. So I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks for the support girlies, it really helps to come on here and know you guys understand x x x

Sounds like a really positive appointment lady!! Am glad!! I have a good feeling that you will get your BFP soon!!

xx

Sounds like a really positive appointment lady!! Am glad!! I have a good feeling that you will get your BFP soon!!

xx

I hope so Milly! How is pregnancy treating you so far? X

xx

I hope so Milly! How is pregnancy treating you so far? X

So far so good thanks Naomi. It's all very strange though! Am still on knicker watch as feels like AF is coming, but boobs have defo changed, and feel a bit floaty - so just doing my best to relax and go with the flow!

Am saving you a spot in Tri1!

xxx

That defo sounds proactive and encouraging Naomi, really pleased for you and fingers crossed for a quick BFP! Xx

Naomi I'm convinced we're going to be bump buddies, I think it's meant to be. I'd say in the next couple of months we'll have our bfp's xxx

Naomi I'm convinced we're going to be bump buddies, I think it's meant to be. I'd say in the next couple of months we'll have our bfp's xxx

That would be amazing chick!!!! Fingers crossed.

What do you guys think about the clomid, do you think it's a good idea? X

Glad you had a positive appointment. I'd say trust in the experts - if they think you maybe need a little bit of a helping hand then I'd be tempted to go for it. But it's your body, you've got to do what feels right for you.

Anna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back