Back after 2years!

SarahLou372

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave:

Is there still people around ? I was here about 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my first baby, I'm looking for support as me and my fella are ttc our second child and I suffer with pcos

Hi hun welcome back I wasn't around 2 years ago sending baby dust

Hey Hun, WB - I also was not around two years ago and I am trying for baby #1 and also have PCOS.

Would love to hear what you did for pregnancy number one :) x

Hi ladies nice to meet you :wave:

Elizabeth - how are you hun? Well to have my first it took me around 2 years, doctors wanted me to try naturally first which really annoyed me, then I was put on metfromin, after that I was on Clomid and metformin about 5 rounds later I fell pregnant but miscarried :angel2: after that I had found out Clomid was affection my vision so I had to stop it, I went on letrozole metformin and hcg trigger shots and the second month round i fell pregnant with my son :D:D

I understand how hard it can be hun if you ever need a chat anytime your more than welcome to send me a message hope I've been able to help a little :flower::flower:

Hello Sarah,

Thanks for your help! I currently take Metformin but this was all a big help!

I am currently in the process of moving doctors but once im in I'll be getting some help from them.

Elizabeth - no worries :petal:

May I just ask did your doctor give you metformin because my doctor keeps saying only a gynae can prescribe it me :wall:

I had my appointment for gynae referal today it was a complete disaster :cry::cry:

Last edited:
I'm back after about 8 years �� completely different situation =)

Elizabeth - no worries :petal:

May I just ask did your doctor give you metformin because my doctor keeps saying only a gynae can prescribe it me :wall:

I had my appointment for gynae referal today it was a complete disaster :cry::cry:

Yes my doctor did prescribed it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back