Back ache

Hunnie

Reaction score
Ive not had it for a while and not as intense as it is tonight. Reckon it could be the start of things progressing???

I really hope so! I've got myself all ready for baby to make an appearance. She needs to come while I feel this confident of the situation lol

Fingers crossed!!

Have you been busy today? on your feet alot? if its not the start of things that could be why, maybe you've been sorting the house out too much? ;) xx

Fx! Although I'm not sure I can keep up with anymore lol
Gl and hope it is the start or you x

Fingers crossed it means something's happening. Had pains all night but nothing regular or that hurt majorly bad. Going to have a cleaning spree today and get moving round lots to hopefully get baby to get a move on! :)

Hunnie, I'm in the same boat as you! Last night I was going insane! Couldn't lie on my back as I had really bad lower back ache, but couldn't lie on my sides cos I was having stomach cramps & tightenings!! But I've had this for a few days now :( fingers crossed for us both! X x x x x

Hunnie, I'm in the same boat as you! Last night I was going insane! Couldn't lie on my back as I had really bad lower back ache, but couldn't lie on my sides cos I was having stomach cramps & tightenings!! But I've had this for a few days now :( fingers crossed for us both! X x x x x

Im glad OH doesn't wake up easily as I felt I spent all night just groaning lol! Couldn't get comfortable at all but not having anything really happen now other than lots of clicking coming from my hips.

Really don't want to have to be induced so baby needs to get a move on!!!!!

Yeah I'm lucky my hubby is a heavy sleeper! I was groaning and peeing loads!! Things to are rather quite for me today, just when I get up to go to the toilet I notice slight pain! I want to get up & clean, but cos I didn't sleep last night, I'm shattered! Let's hope its soon! I too don't wanna be induced! I was induced over both my boys! X x x

I was up most of last night with back pain had it today too, think it may be related to the PGP i have tho and not baby coming out :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back