Babyscope iPhone app

Dotty_woman

Reaction score
Purchased the Babyscope iPhone app yesterday. Wasn't going to the expense of buying a doppler but for £2.99 I thought it might be quite fun, particularly for my OH & kids. It uses the microphone on the iPhone in conjunction with some headphones to do pretty much the same job as a doppler. Not found heartbeat yet but it was fun trying. I am only 13 weeks. Just made sure I closed all the blinds in the conservatory first. Anyone else had any joy with this app yet? It seemed to get some good reviews xxx

Last edited:
I had ago with no joy, ive got a doppler so just use that so i probably didnt preserver with it long enough!!!x

I bought it and couldn't even find my own! Don't think it's any good.....

Never mind. Not going to lose too much sleep if it doesn't work. Shame. It sounds good. Not going to give up just yet. xxx

I love it! I found hb when midwife couldn't. I regularly use it to check and I can record it for OH too

I'm a bit 'chubby' so no chance of it working on me!!!

I've downloaded it after reading this. I have found my own heartbeat which is a start! So it definitely works. I'm 24 weeks and 4 days. Haven't found baby's yet but I'm not giving up! Xxx

I got the babyscope free one , and only found my hb but it was quite quiet. I haven't tried since12 weeks so must try again

I tried it but on the iPhone 5 the earphone jack is the same end as the mic so can't use it as it digs in!! X

I'm 31 wks now but started using it when I was 16 wks. It took a while to find hb at first but found it everytime since. I always use the boost button too

I have used it but couldn't hear my heartbeat but I knew it had found it cause of the lines on the screen. I'm gonna use it again at weekend as will be near 17 weeks then :)

xx

I use these apps, not heard anything yet but am hopeful, just to make u aware they have two apps, get the right one, iPhone 5 has a different app than the iPhone 4 - can hear my own heart good, so in confident. But I'm to early yet.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I am 23 weeks and I can hear my baby's heartbeat :) I love this app! Just don't forget to put your iPhone on airplane mode!

I'm 31 wks now but started using it when I was 16 wks. It took a while to find hb at first but found it everytime since. I always use the boost button too

Ooh wheres the boost button on the phobe i have an iphone 4 , ( new fancy phone user!)

Boost button is in the app Jen. When you click to listen,there is a button at the bottom of the screen that says "Boost" xxx

Boost button is in the app Jen. When you click to listen,there is a button at the bottom of the screen that says "Boost" xxx

Ahh thanks dotty, see i needed a techy like you to sort me out, that should help as its ever so quiet!!

I got the babyscope free one , and only found my hb but it was quite quiet. I haven't tried since12 weeks so must try again

Hi I couldn't find the free one. Do you have the link at all pls x

Did the boost make any difference then? Just sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for users to finish their system testing! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back