Baby's Position ....

Sparklisam

Reaction score
I have a cyst on one of my ovaries it's about 8cm they keep an eye on it and have a consultant app at 36 weeks.

My worry is that I only ever feel baby in the middle or right side of my belly. I never have had any kicks / movement on the other side. Is the cyst stopping the baby moving to that part. I get some back ache on the side they usually are on too. I can feel the baby so far over on my right side. Is this normal ?? I mean as far over as the middle my side !!

Baby is breech at the moment but definitely feet and hands down as I can lovely kick n punches in my lady bits !!! Always have a hard area at the top of my belly button and right over my right side.

Just wondering if anyone has had a cyst in this is why can happen or of I've just got an odd positioned baby :/ lol !!!

Sam ❤

I have a cyst too! Do you know what type yours is? They reckon I have an endometrioma and will have to have a laparoscopy 6 weeks post partum.

Mine is on my right side and was 7cmx6x3 at x 20 weeks scan.

I'm also still under consultant care although no idea why really. They just ask me how I am each time, do the same checks as at the midwife appts and I'm on my way. Next one is also at 36 weeks.

Anyway, as for movements I couldn't say that I've noticed anything unusual, but this is my second baby and I'm much more relaxed this time and don't have time to really monitor movements in detail!!

I'll try and pay attention today and let you know.

I often (99%) of the time have a hard bit at the top of my belly button, although I'd say it's moved higher now. It feels like a bit of body part. Had it last time too.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I think some babies just prefer certain positions. I've no experience of cysts but as long as baby is moving that's a great sign. Hope the appt is nice and positive. Cysts are quite common I think. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back