babys movement painful

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Anyone else find their baby's kicks and movements painful I'm only 32 and move often than not it really bloody hurts?? X

Painful is not the word :(
If its not my ribs hes booting still its when he turns his head down in my pelvis.
It feels bruised in there

So uncomfortable! Just hope i dnt have to wait to 42weeks! Xx

Yeh days and moments where I litrally catch my breath tom is now like...baby...bh or labour.... More often than not it's baby LOL xx

I just don't remember it being like this last time but I'm guessing it must be normal if minor the only one xx

Yes! She feels so boney and sometimes she just keeps jabbing me in the same spot for ages and it really hurts!

Yes but only in the last week. When baby stresses legs out they hit my ribs but its he head on my spine that is the real problem! Agony.

I dont know what hea doing down there but right ny my pubic bone/ groin/ bottom of uterus is hurting so much with every movement!
Dot think he can get any lower if he tried :( lol.. Propa sharp pains when he moves x

I dont know what hea doing down there but right ny my pubic bone/ groin/ bottom of uterus is hurting so much with every movement!
Dot think he can get any lower if he tried :( lol.. Propa sharp pains when he moves x

Do you think you might go in to labour soon?

Do you think you might go in to labour soon?

I flipping hope so!!

Doubt it tho lol x

Oh, well fx for you. I know I'll be climbing the walls by 39 weeks, i'm so impatient!

Im awful! The most inpatient person eer! How ive lasted 9months i dnt know haha!!

I pray i dnt go overdue! But tbh i probs will :( hmm xx

yeah lol, only sometimes but last friday i actually shouted oww out loud in the mddle of my SIL's living room haha. its ony sometimes tho, mostly when shes squirming round and moving position, kicks are into the placenta so theyre not that bad but the moving position can feel like shes grinding against my pelvis owwie

Im awful! The most inpatient person eer! How ive lasted 9months i dnt know haha!!

I pray i dnt go overdue! But tbh i probs will :( hmm xx

You never know! At least you are at the stage where you've got a good chance of popping at any moment! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back