Baby's movement freaking me out

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by VikkiR, Jan 11, 2012.

1. VikkiR

VikkiR Well-Known Member

It's really strong, less jabs now, more crawling under the flesh and when the head moves OMG it makes me squeal, a) it hurts b) it's freaky and I really don't like it, am I alone? This baby is so active, she moves 10xhour easily :roll:

2. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

Aw :hug:

My baby is not so active and some days I wish it would move more so I have the opposite problem!

Sounds a bit squeamish though!

3. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Hahahaha bless you hun. It's very weird when Albert moves my whole stomach, my OH pulls a funny face like he's expecting a little alien to jump out lmao. My friend told me that when she was really late on she could fell her daughters hands moving near her foof :shock: xxxxxxxxx

4. VikkiR

VikkiR Well-Known Member

OMG, yep squeamish is a good word, my OH nearly crashed the car on the way to work this week because I screamed :(

5. JoJo79

JoJo79 Well-Known Member

I didnt enjoy it with my 2nd daughter and dh cant stand to look at my stomach now when bubs moves!

I can def feel some hand near foof movement too!!! xxx

6. VikkiR

VikkiR Well-Known Member

I'm half glad she's breech at the mo, hands and foofs....ewww, my little minx loves it when i lay down so she can bounce through my flesh onto the mattress :) xx

7. My1stBaby

My1stBaby Well-Known Member

Ha all this hand and foof talk made me laugh! i get the rolling like crawling feeling, feels like my baby is gonna burst through my stomach at times i cant believe how much he moves it freaks me out a bit too just because i never realised how active he would be! i do love it though as its so reassuring to feel him move all the time, now if he doesnt move for 15 mins i get worried lol.

You're not on your own though we must both have extremely active babies!

xxx

8. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

mine has been fairly quiet all the way thru due to my placenta being up on the front of my womb and muffling the feeling. she wriggles when i stroke my tum and now that there is less room in there i feel it less again. she just moves a lil and its like a muscle twitch to me. my OH says its freaky and wrong but he loves it really lol. she kicks him when he talks to her

9. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

yeah it is like a massive muscale twitch at times....my whole stomach jumps....he he...i also get hands rumaging around my foof.......like he/she looking for sweets down there or something. ha ha xx

10. xJuliex

xJuliex Well-Known Member

yehh i get this alot, mostly at night when im led on my side or really sharp stabbing pain down there when im walking. I was same with my son! The joys of pregnancy lol x

11. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

Mine just wiggles its bum thats stuck right out near my belly button, dont think it has room to do much more lol x

12. Cazza

Cazza Well-Known Member

It makes me feel a bit ikky too!!

Especially that rolling crawling feeling..........ewwwwww!!

13. VikkiR

VikkiR Well-Known Member

That's the one :(