Baby's movement freaking me out

VikkiR

Reaction score
It's really strong, less jabs now, more crawling under the flesh and when the head moves OMG it makes me squeal, a) it hurts b) it's freaky and I really don't like it, am I alone? This baby is so active, she moves 10xhour easily :roll:

Aw :hug:

My baby is not so active and some days I wish it would move more so I have the opposite problem!

Sounds a bit squeamish though!

Hahahaha bless you hun. It's very weird when Albert moves my whole stomach, my OH pulls a funny face like he's expecting a little alien to jump out lmao. My friend told me that when she was really late on she could fell her daughters hands moving near her foof :shock: xxxxxxxxx

OMG, yep squeamish is a good word, my OH nearly crashed the car on the way to work this week because I screamed :(

I didnt enjoy it with my 2nd daughter and dh cant stand to look at my stomach now when bubs moves!

I can def feel some hand near foof movement too!!! xxx

I'm half glad she's breech at the mo, hands and foofs....ewww, my little minx loves it when i lay down so she can bounce through my flesh onto the mattress :) xx

Ha all this hand and foof talk made me laugh! i get the rolling like crawling feeling, feels like my baby is gonna burst through my stomach at times i cant believe how much he moves it freaks me out a bit too just because i never realised how active he would be! i do love it though as its so reassuring to feel him move all the time, now if he doesnt move for 15 mins i get worried lol.

You're not on your own though we must both have extremely active babies!

xxx

mine has been fairly quiet all the way thru due to my placenta being up on the front of my womb and muffling the feeling. she wriggles when i stroke my tum and now that there is less room in there i feel it less again. she just moves a lil and its like a muscle twitch to me. my OH says its freaky and wrong but he loves it really lol. she kicks him when he talks to her

yeah it is like a massive muscale twitch at times....my whole stomach jumps....he he...i also get hands rumaging around my foof.......like he/she looking for sweets down there or something. ha ha xx

yehh i get this alot, mostly at night when im led on my side or really sharp stabbing pain down there when im walking. I was same with my son! The joys of pregnancy lol x

Mine just wiggles its bum thats stuck right out near my belly button, dont think it has room to do much more lol x

It makes me feel a bit ikky too!!

Especially that rolling crawling feeling..........ewwwwww!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back