Baby's kicking

Minime

Reaction score
Thought I felt it last week, now I know for sure the unmistakeable sense of being tapped from the inside :cheer:

Gets lively in the evenings and I put the doppler on it and could hear it moving and kicking ahhhhh sweet :lol:

Awwwwwwww Vix!!!! I am soooooooo excited for you!! Was just about to log off for the night, then saw your post, now I'm smiling!!

You gonna find out the sex or wait??
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats hon on those first kicks :dance: they get stronger and more noticable soon
Its a lovely feeling the first time i felt my Collier moving about and kicking punching.
I sat with the stupidest grin on my face tears streeming. I still get excited each time my big boy kicks and moves. well apart from the one where he's squishing my organs and making me wee. :roll: :D

Emmylou said:
Awwwwwwww Vix!!!! I am soooooooo excited for you!! Was just about to log off for the night, then saw your post, now I'm smiling!!

I kinda wanted a surprise but we're really cramped here so I think it would be wise to find out then I can sort out clothes and whatnot. Got 20wk scan on 6th Feb so fingers crossed it will perform :D

I'm sure its a boy again as pregnancy is identical to Eefie but my mate is convinced its a girl and has been telling me since eefie was born there was a girl waiting! She told me about 2 years before I had eefie I'd have a boy in february so we'll have to wait and see 8)

Oh it's lovely when you first feel baby kicking... it started for me too this week :) :hug:

Minime said:
Emmylou said:

I kinda wanted a surprise but we're really cramped here so I think it would be wise to find out then I can sort out clothes and whatnot. Got 20wk scan on 6th Feb so fingers crossed it will perform :D

I'm sure its a boy again as pregnancy is identical to Eefie but my mate is convinced its a girl and has been telling me since eefie was born there was a girl waiting! She told me about 2 years before I had eefie I'd have a boy in february so we'll have to wait and see 8)

Oooooh spooky! I imagine you with another boy, but your friend sounds psychic so its prob a girl :D

Fingers crossed you get flashed at your scan :pray: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back