Baby's day out

tabbi

Reaction score
Me and my little family are sat watching it, I think it came out in the 80's. Apparently the baby is a year old....watching it. it looks like Henry when he is going to be older. Laughing everytime a bad guy gets hit and just running off all the time.

Has anyone else ever seen this film or is it just me, as I remember it from when I was very young and loved it. If you have seen it do you remember you favour bit of the film x x x

Yes many years ago!! I watxhed an old classic the other day..dont tell mom the baby sitters dead! Do u remember thay? X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Yes many years ago!! I watxhed an old classic the other day..dont tell mom the baby sitters dead! Do u remember thay? X

mummy to ds 11/7/11

Got it on dvd. love it and i end up having stay by the bathroom incase i wet myself laughing. I thought I was the only one who likes random old films x x x

Oh no theres a few good ones out there ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11

I've sid to the Oh we got get Look who's talking 1,2 and 3. He's never seen them and its like what did you watch as a child....and boys rubbish as usual lol. The kids loved the film though both were laughing all the way through it. x x x

My oh has never seen goonies!!!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11

I remember baby's day out had it on video lol!

My face film is the five pennies was out in the 50s I watched it with my nana when I was wee now I pop it on if I'm unwell makes ,e feel better, that or wizard of oz xxxx

Last edited:
Ohh I love random old films :D

I even rewatched weekend at bernies not long ago lol x

My OH hadn't seen bambi before we had J I made him watch it I was like you can't be a dad and not seen bambi.

He's like I know the story!

He was dissapointed, I was crying LOL xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back