Baby's coming home outfit

Lulula

Reaction score
All my posts on here seem to be grumbling ones so thought I would ask a happy question! :)

What going home outfit have you picked for baby's hospital bag?
I've gone for a white baby grow with tiny pink elephants all over it from Jojo maman bebe.
It's up to 10lbs so hope it will fit my little porker!

My sister was adamant she had to leave wearing Cath Kidston so she has a little rose romper with matching blanket :) x

A little tatty teddy yellow all in one short legged thing as we don't know gender x

my mum brought me back loads of beautiful outfits from dubai and i cant choose so im taking a few...there is one its baby giggles and im hoping that one will fit and she can wear it home

All my posts on here seem to be grumbling ones so thought I would ask a happy question! :)

I've gone for a white baby grow with tiny pink elephants all over it from Jojo maman bebe.
It's up to 10lbs so hope it will fit my little porker!

Awww that is literally my favourite baby grow! Bought the same one in Bath! Best choice :p

It's up to 10lbs so hope it will fit my little porker![/QUO

i have the blue elephants one with the matching hat :)

I've got two!! The one with stripes and spots from next is newborn and the white and frilly one with little flowers on it is 'up to one month' - just incase she's a porker!! :) blanket from mamas and papas xxImageUploadedByTapatalk1374033218.914126.jpg

Iv got a 'born in 2013' baby grow from next its unisex as we are team yellow and I believe it's up to 1 month :) xx

Hoping for the home birth so might not need one! In this heat you don't want much either!! X

A little pink number with a hat ;) il take a pic later xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

It's up to 10lbs so hope it will fit my little porker![/QUO

i have the blue elephants one with the matching hat :)
I have the blue stars one wth matching hat lol - popular choice!

We have a little outfit from h&m, stripey leggings and a best reading "mum + dad = me" :) the only outfit we've actually bought him/her!!

I don't have an outfit picked out yet, but when I was born my nana had knitted a little hooded cape that they wrapped me in to bring me home (it was July and I was probably roasting to death! Poor me! lol) so I'm going to be bringing my baby home in the same cape I wore. Then I'll put it away for safe keeping like my mum did. Hopefully we've started a little tradition and my little girl will bring her baby home in it one day :)

I am goin for Cath kidston too thanks to you Haylian reminding me they sell little things lol! I've bought the cowboy all in one with matching blanket x

I've got a stripey gap sleepsuit, and also got a short sleeved/legged outfit that says 'born in 2013' just in case of heat!

tbh I've packed loads of baby stuff so will just see when we come to it :)

I'm struggling to decide between a beige and pink outfit with a tshirt and leggings that has bunnies on it or a white and blue stripey dress with a white long sleeved top and tights. Depends a bit on the weather I suppose but also both of those outfits are newborn size so if she comes out chunky I'll have to rethink! Xxx

I am goin for Cath kidston too thanks to you Haylian reminding me they sell little things lol! I've bought the cowboy all in one with matching blanket x

Oh good :) I'm glad I helped. My sister was adamant it had to be Cath Kidston so she went out and bought it all xx

I hadn't thought about putting in a lighter footless option for this weather! I'm sure I can squeeze another little outfit in :) xxx

I've got two!! The one with stripes and spots from next is newborn and the white and frilly one with little flowers on it is 'up to one month' - just incase she's a porker!! :) blanket from mamas and papas xxView attachment 40161

I've got those baby grows in my bag :) got a few little outfits for home time

I don't have an outfit picked out yet, but when I was born my nana had knitted a little hooded cape that they wrapped me in to bring me home (it was July and I was probably roasting to death! Poor me! lol) so I'm going to be bringing my baby home in the same cape I wore. Then I'll put it away for safe keeping like my mum did. Hopefully we've started a little tradition and my little girl will bring her baby home in it one day :)

Aww thats lovely :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back