Baby's arrived!!!!

L2310

Reaction score
Some of you may have read my post yesterday after having a sweep :) well i was 2cm and having cramps within a few hours coming every 20 mins or so then suddenly they shot to every 3 mins and very painful so off up to the birthing centre we went at about 1am to be told still only 2cm and they weren't contractions, only the cervix thinning out as result of the sweep! Was gutted and refused to believe her as they were defo contractions as far as I was concerned! Once home couldn't sleep and the codeine she'd given me didn't touch the pain in the slightest! Got to 5.30am and after no sleep and a lot of crying out of pain and frustration I rang them to say I was coming back. Got there and was 5cm :) yey went straight in birthing pool about 6.30am and my little lady was born using just gas and air at 8.33am this morning weighing 7lb 15oz! Still can't believe she's here and only 1 day late :) feels like she's not mine!

She's got a constant screwed up face lol but here's a pic of my little lady - still no name yet! Xx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374589920.254118.jpg

Congrats! I'm waiting for my little man still :-( x

Thanks! Aww fingers crossed he arrives soon hun! Xx

Aww congratulations! Sounds like you had a nice labour too and what a little cutie she is :) xxx

Oh wow, congratulations! Seems like babies are starting to pop out again after a bit of a lull, hope mine isn't much longer!

Aw she looks so cute! Congratulations! xx

Thanks everyone! Currently having a bit more skin to skin - feels so surreal feeling her little heartbeat on my chest!! Xx
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374591936.103112.jpg

awww congrats !! :D only just seen this after i just posted in your thread from yesterday! lol she beautiful :D xx

Awww congratulations again Laura shes gorgeous. I cant wait to meet her. Well done im so proud of you just doing it on gas and air!! Xxx

what a beautiful daughter u have!!! massive congratulations. be good to see u over in baby and toddler now. xxx

Awwww well done Laura she's a beaut!! X

Tapatalking. X

Congratulations x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Aw thanks everyone! Still can't believe its real lol.

Charlotte lol I've replied on that thread!

Nichola it was really hard but so proud of myself!!

Will be over to the baby and toddler section soon brand new :) yikes!!

Bek lovely to hear from you hope Hallie is doing well!! Xx

Congratulations! she's lovely! so cute!!! Sweeps FTW! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back