Babymoon Ideas?

MysticKitten

Reaction score
My partner and I are expecting our first baby together. We love the idea of taking a trip, just the two of us, to commemorate the special time before we become 3. I’m due in April so it will be in one of the colder months. We live in the Midwest of the US. Neither of us is vaccinated. Any suggestions on a relaxing vacay? I think January or February would be appropriate.

My partner and I are expecting our first baby together. We love the idea of taking a trip, just the two of us, to commemorate the special time before we become 3. I’m due in April so it will be in one of the colder months. We live in the Midwest of the US. Neither of us is vaccinated. Any suggestions on a relaxing vacay? I think January or February would be appropriate.

I guess it depends how far you're willing to travel when you get to your third trimester if that's when you plan on going.

I don't think babymoons are as popular in the UK as they are in the US but it might be fun to Google hidden gems within an hour or 2 drive of where you live and see what's there. I've done this in the past with my partner for just random nights/weekends away and ended up staying in some absolutely beautiful places that I had no idea existed so close!

I guess it depends how far you're willing to travel when you get to your third trimester if that's when you plan on going.

I don't think babymoons are as popular in the UK as they are in the US but it might be fun to Google hidden gems within an hour or 2 drive of where you live and see what's there. I've done this in the past with my partner for just random nights/weekends away and ended up staying in some absolutely beautiful places that I had no idea existed so close!
We did that around valentines last year and it was wonderful!! It may be on the list again. I guess it doesn’t have to be that late into the pregnancy? Could consider late December for a holiday style stay.. and I love fall. October here is gorgeous. Just think oct is too early? If vaccines weren’t required I’d be considering a cruise, but nearly all cruise lines require it. Or if you aren’t vaxed your activities are limited.

I went to Boracay just to relax and enjoy our last holiday together. Be sure to enjoy and make it memorable because once the baby gets here, you won't be able to just leave whenever you feel like it!x

I went to Boracay just to relax and enjoy our last holiday together. Be sure to enjoy and make it memorable because once the baby gets here, you won't be able to just leave whenever you feel like it!x
I know all about that! I do have two other kiddos but due to some messed up legal stuff their dad is primary custody atm. So :(

Awww I'm sorry. I hope you will be able to find a better arrangement with your ex soon.
As for the baby moon, I have no real suggestions as I'm not from the US and have only been to Washington DC and New York.
Maybe ask some friends if they have some suggestions?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back