Babybond fertility scans ? ultrasound & bloods.

lillith112

Reaction score
I've been wondering whether to have a fertility ultrasound, found Babybond near me that does a fertility scan, ultrasound on ovaries, uterus and also take bloods. I just wondered if anyone else had this and is it worth it for peace of mind ?. I have a fibroid but not been scanned for 10 years so be good to see where it's at and if everything is working lol.

That's actually a really good idea, is it pricey?

If you can afford it then go for it! They say knowledge is power! Xx

The scan is £99 or with bloods it's £139, the price isn't too bad. I just looked where this place is and I can't believe it is literally just around the corner from me ! Lol xx

I would go for it. What bloods do they do? xx

I would go for it. What bloods do they do? xx

That price is only for one blood test, they do fsh, progesterone, estrogen and a load of others that I can't even remember. If you look up Babybond on the net it will bring up the page. xx

Oh it's OK, I think I have had every blood test going...several times!! I was just going to say to make sure the bloods are done on the correct day if they were the fsh/lh etc xx

Oooh I might look into this! Cant do no harm really to know if everything looks healthy.

This sounds helpful. I often wonder if I have PCOS, I might get booked in next month sometime. Hope you're ok Hun xxx

This sounds helpful. I often wonder if I have PCOS, I might get booked in next month sometime. Hope you're ok Hun xxx

I wonder if I have pcos too because the last scan I had I was told I had it, then when I was referred to Gyne for bloods I was told I didn't have it so I'm none the wiser really.
Yes I'm ok hun, I'm being quiet this month as OH has missed fertile window, hope you're ok ? xx

Last edited:
Well hopefully the scan could help with that? I might ask what time would be a good time in my cycle to visit them for a scan to try to pick up if PCOS is occurring. I'm sorry you missed out this month. Im as OK as possible considering thank you, I think I might have OVd today but obviously that could mean nothing if the egg is getting stuck. Good luck for next cycle, if you go for the scan please let us know how you get on Hun xxxx

That sounds good! You could ask your gp to refer you though? I've been many times, gp just refers me when they don't know what to do aha.
Last time i went I had just miscarried, was told I had folicales on my ovaries, but had to do bloods to see if it was pcos.
So you can ask doctor to send bloods off for that? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back