baby!!

chezzabell

Reaction score
I was trying to have a sleep before :roll:

and baby was kicking around as always when i go to sleep, and i thought OMG iam having another baby in a weeks time, how scary :shock: how will i cope :shock: there really really is ababy inside me :shock:

OMG :rotfl:

I suppose its abit late to be changing my mind :rotfl:

Iam so excited.....just hope this week goes fast and i hope sophie is ok :hug:

Aww bless ya; not long to go now. You will be fine hun, big hugs :hug:

I think the reality of it all set in for me yesterday and I am feeling really really scared at the moment. Scared of the labour and of the impending responsibility of motherhood and all the usual worries.
Don'tet me wrong I am really excited and I can't wait to me my little one but I am also really nervous! This is the first time I have felt like this.

Yes its scary but how exciting too! I'm sure Sophie wil love having a baby to fuss over too :)

Hi,
I know how you feel, I think we all have those heart stopping moments. I'm sure I'll be freaking out when I get to your stage. You'll be great. :cheer: :cheer:

Bev x x

I have the odd moment when i panic and wonder how i will cope on my own with 3 kids but then mine are so good they really looking forward to having a little sister and i know they will be a big help. Sometimes the reality of it all just hits you and have little moments all part and parcel of being prepared for motherhood i guess xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back