Baby with a VERY large Appetite!!!

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Hey ladies....my baby girl is just over 4 months old now, and has always had quite a large appetite. She has been on aptamil hungry baby milk on the advise of health visitor from quite early on. From around 3 months she has been taking up to 6 bottles of 8oz a day. (including one night feed :shock: . On the advise of the HV I have started giving her puree's of fruit & veg, and baby cereal/rice. She is still taking her 6 bottles of 8oz hungry baby milk, along with baby cereal in the morning, fruit or veg puree at lunch time, and rice or veg puree at dinner time. Sometimes it just seems like she is feeding constantly :shock:
She has even grabbed the spoon off me when feeling her puree's and started feeding herself, and cries for more when she has taken it off the spoon....
She is very active, and rolls constantly when on her playmat, is trying to crawl so hard that she gets so frustrated and screams the house down lol. Hv has said that as she is such an active baby she is probably burning up more calories....
I'm just wondering if anyone else's baby is/was the same, and if anyone has any advise/tips on what I can do? thanks! x

My lo was the same, he is now 20 months and still has a very good appetite! I really wouldn't worry about how much she is eating unless you think she is overweight. If she is a healthy weight then I would continue to let her take the lead on how much she eats and if she's hungry then feed her. If you are worried about her weight though I would talk to your GP.
It's good that she has a healthy appetite x

Mine was the same and was like an alarmclck wen it came to feeding time. alot better now z

If there is no problem with her weight I really wouldn't worry!

xxxxxxx

Mine is the same, on 3 meals a day and still taking 5x7oz of milk! I'm trying to drop the 3am bottle as he never needed this prior to weaning but if he's hungry he must need it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back