Baby wearing

Mrs_W

Reaction score
My little boy will be 9 weeks on Wednesday. I have a woven wrap and used it from when he was about a week old. Only in fwcc. He didn't seem to mind too much and would fall asleep in it. I then went through quite a dark spell and didn't really use it.
When I have tried to use it again he hates it. Fights to get away. I thought maybe wrap was uncomfortable to bought a caboo close carrier and he is the same in this. Cries and wriggles, sometimes screams to get out.
Has anyone se experienced this and managed to solve it? I would love to use the carrier with him.

I've tried the moby wrap when my lo was 9 weeks never took to it.. She is now almost 15 weeks and I got an infantino carrier hoping it would work, she still will not have anything to do with that either. I'm thinking it probably was best to have started her very early :( .. I'd like to be able to wear her too.. As she is extremely clingy always wanting to be carried.

My lb is the same. Quite happy to be carried but not wanted restricted in wrap or carrier. Will prob leave it till he's a bit older. Maybe once he has better control of his head and can look around he'll prefer it.
Glad it's not just my wee one the doesn't like it.

Hopeful for you and me both.. The older they get they should enjoy the carriers :).

Have you tried walking straight away briskly to settle bubs?!

I brought the close caboo for Alfie as I needed something to use for when I take the dog out, we live fairly rural so it's not ideal getting the pushchair over the field. He used to not mind it but now he cries so I try to get him in it and get going straight away and he usually settles and goes to sleep. I'm hoping that as he gets older he will like it more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back