Baby walker

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi girls

Jackson is at the stage he wants to stand 24/7 LOL everytime I put him down he's moaning to stand up then he's quite happy. I can't get anything done I'm a full time puppitire atm.

Did you find a babywalker helped your LO when they were at this stage ?

I'm getting MILs one tonight to try out but just curious ?

I was gonna get a jumperoo but since this one is already bought for him I thought I'd give the walker a try first.

He has a door bouncer thing but the way our doors are you can't see much in the rooms so he gets bored.. LOL.

xxxxx

If he's standing hun I wouldn't bother with a jumperoo, we have just put ours away as lo bored with it and hates being restrained! I bought the vtec walker, its fine but does go a llittle quick on wooden floor which can result in a fall.. my next door neighboir just showed me her grand daughters, its fantastic! Its wooden, and quite heavy so doesn't go faster than lo's legs, if you go on Amazon and type pin toy walker it has blocks in the tray, not cheap but I'm def gonna invest x

Yeah I wouldn't bother with a jumperoo now either. Ethan loved it up until he was 8 months then started crawling/standing/cruising and hated being kept in one place! So it's probs not worth buying one for Jackson now. We have a vtech walker and its okay for the price, but not very sturdy, so it would probably be worth while getting a wooden one or something along those lines xx

Same here - wouldn't bother with a jumperoo either at this stage... Interesting to hear about what you say about the walker girls as I was just about to buy a v tech one but may have rethink now xxx ps the only advantage about the jumperoo for an older baby is once they start crawling, you can stick them in there and know they won't go anywhere, which I still do for Harry sometimes, but he is only happy if the tv is on now. If you can pick up a 2nd hand one cheap then might be worth it for a couple of months xx

Last edited:
Thanks girls. I have the babywalker here its not a push one he's not ready for the walker pushers yet because he's only standing not moving his feets but I don't think I will bother with the jumperoo then if I have the baby walker. Its a car one I just thought he might find the babywalker more exciting because he can move and turn were as on the door bouncer he can just bounce ?

He was standing holding onto the sofa a wee while ago I got a pic its in the PMM thread lol!

All the standing today mustv tired him, he's conked out with 2oz milk and not even had his bath yet :shock: LOL

xxxxx

We had a v-tech walker and got on
Well with it. X

Thanks girls. I have the babywalker here its not a push one he's not ready for the walker pushers yet because he's only standing not moving his feets but I don't think I will bother with the jumperoo then if I have the baby walker. Its a car one I just thought he might find the babywalker more exciting because he can move and turn were as on the door bouncer he can just bounce ?

He was standing holding onto the sofa a wee while ago I got a pic its in the PMM thread lol!

All the standing today mustv tired him, he's conked out with 2oz milk and not even had his bath yet :shock: LOL

xxxxx

The leapfrog activity tables are fab when they're wanting to be standing constantly! I picked mine up second hand for £5 xx

Awww I have one of them up my mums actually! Its a little musical table thing we got it from a friend and I kept it in my mums cause I thought we wouldn't use it and I hate clutter and things I don't use lying around haha so ill pop up and get it..

He woke after his nap so we had a go in the walker.. He LOVED it!

At first he was total concentration like brows down what's this. Then when sussed out he was all happy jiggling about in it he picked up going backwards quite well but he will prob take a bit of time to work out going forward.

xxxxx

Attachments

• walker.jpg
    walker.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
  • walker2.jpg
    walker2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 13
Awww what a lovely picture! Haha his face is soo happy bless him! Xxxx

Haha! I love it when they pull they concentrated face :D Hope he enjoys his newfound freedom xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back