Baby V

mrs v

Reaction score
I hope this works and you can see the pic of my baby V...Im in love!!!

IMAG0114.jpg

YAY! I know it's an amazing feeling - saw my bean today too!!! It's quite incredible to think of a tiny little heart beating away in there. So pleased for you xxx:dust:

Did you have a transvaginal scan at 7 weeks ? x

Lovely pic x x x

Sarah - wow what an amazing feeling! I feel so much more relaxed now, seeing that little heartbeat flickering is wonderful, I kept asking the sonographer to show me again hehe! Ahh congrats to you too...you have had a long wait havent you? Ill check out your thread and personally congratulate you!

kirsty michelle - No transvaginal scan, normal scan and showed up straight away x x

Sarah - wow what an amazing feeling! I feel so much more relaxed now, seeing that little heartbeat flickering is wonderful, I kept asking the sonographer to show me again hehe! Ahh congrats to you too...you have had a long wait havent you? Ill check out your thread and personally congratulate you!

kirsty michelle - No transvaginal scan, normal scan and showed up straight away x x

I know what you mean, I feel much more relaxed now too - you're right, it was a long 10 day wait :shock: !!! I kept asking the sonographer to find it again... i was like a kid on a fairground ride... " again, again!!!!" :dance: They did mine on a normal scan too. They said that theywould probably have to do an internal but tried the 'conventional' way first and there was bean straight away!

I know what you mean, I feel much more relaxed now too - you're right, it was a long 10 day wait :shock: !!! I kept asking the sonographer to find it again... i was like a kid on a fairground ride... " again, again!!!!" :dance: They did mine on a normal scan too. They said that theywould probably have to do an internal but tried the 'conventional' way first and there was bean straight away!

Aww me too! Do you keep looking at your pics? We went private because I had mmc last year and I canhonestly say it was worth every penny, I want another hehe...so when is your due date? They put me at 7+3 edd 2nd oct, and im feeling loads better, little nausea first thing and to think I was worried because I thought symptoms were going! :dance:

Congratulations! Beautiful picture, bet it's the best feeling to see that heartbeat :)
x

Ahh brilliant! Seeing the heartbeat is the cutest isn't it!:)

Xx

They put me at 5 weeks and 5 days edd 14th October x

:yay:YAY to baby v!! :yay: Hon - I feel like I'm being really thick, but not sure what I'm looking at - can you explain it to me?? Sorry, feel so clueless! :oooo:

But still really chuffed for you anyway :) :) will be following your shiny new PG journal now... xxxxxxxx

:yay:YAY to baby v!! :yay: Hon - I feel like I'm being really thick, but not sure what I'm looking at - can you explain it to me?? Sorry, feel so clueless! :oooo:

But still really chuffed for you anyway :) :) will be following your shiny new PG journal now... xxxxxxxx

Haha you are sooo funny, can you not make it out hun? little head and its curled up in featal position...I can see it clear as anything! Maybe its just because its mine lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back