Baby things..

twinkle90

Reaction score
Cant beleive how much we have already, baby clothes! People have been very busy buying. Even my nans next door neighbour has bought bags full of things including a pink baby bath. And still got things from my mum and other family. Crazy!!!! Xxx

I just bought baby's first bits today! Packet of vests and sleepsuits! I dont want to buy too many clothes before baby is here as the sex is going to be a surprise and dont want baby wearing just white/cream for the first 3 months! I did buy a new change bag a couple of weeks back but that was more for me! Luckily we don't need a lot this time round! So are you nearly set for baby's arrival?! Xx

Im glad we didnt end up buying much, because everyone else has done that for us lol. Yeah pretty much got everything. Just need to arrange it all :) xxx

Glad it's all coming together. I bought some sleepsuits yesterday too. Just waiting for bub's curtains to arrive and then I'm almost there. We found out the sex at 17 weeks when we had a 3-D but half the reason I haven't told anyone the sex yet is because I don't want everyone buying us the stereotypical pink or blue stuff. I absolutely hate pink with a vengeance and the boy's blue stuff is so drab and predictable. I'd much rather nice bright colours or unusual stuff. Hey and it's our V day on Tuesday too, hun! xxx

I cannot wait for V Day haha.
I have just stopped buying completely now, my auntys sister in law has stuff for us too. So no more buying for me now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back