baby stuff

willow1010

Reaction score
hiya i know this is a bit late and i should have evrything sorted by now as evry1 keeps tellin me but i have no idea what i need to get! please could anyone help? so far i have absolutely nothing.
love xx willow xx

you must have the patience of a saint.... i'm finding it so difficult to not shop.... keep telling myself not to get too much till after my second scan but i'm there every week in the baby shops picking something up...

I think to begin with you'll need a few bottom sheets and blankets, bottle steamer and bottles, crib or mosses basket, a few baby growns, hats etc.... baby toiletries... i want to get the nursery done before the baby arrives but it's not necessary as the baby wont go in there straight away.. also i'm looking forward to all the baby gifts i'm hoping to get....

It's so easy to go over board and get carried away! This is our first baby and we want to buy everything.... just need to save the pennies into pounds now!

x

have you got the pushchair, car seat, cot???

if not u wont be allowed out of hozzie without the car seat!!

other things you will need bottles and teats (avent r good) a steriliser (i got the aven microwave one), some baby fromula i know u r bottle feeding get 2 or 3 different as some babies are picky! you will need nappies for new born i like pampers the best, you will need several vests poos can get everywhere lol, tops, trousers, jumpers, socks, out wear, sleep suits wipes and nappy sacks or if on a budget u can just use tesco bags!

you will need sheets and blankets for the babies bed, a changing mat, you dont really need a baby bath can be dont in the sink, baby bath i use lavender as it gets B to sleep, like a baby lotion, sum sudocream you can get it from ur suppermarket good for nappy rash cant think ne more lol

thanx evri1 that helps a lot. no sarah i havent got a carseat or anything but i mum don't have a car so will i be allowed out of hospital without 1?
love xx willow xx

tube/bus/walk lol not really thought about it.
love xx willow xx

I think you have to have a car seat regardless, even if you don't have a car, not sure but that's what I heard...

hi i have got some stuff!!! look what my nan bought me! sorry it is a pic off the website not of the real thing but this is what i have got! a pink! icoo infinity pushchair!
icoo.jpg

it turns so that baby can be facing you or away from you. totlly love it lol
love xx willow xx

OOH PINK ME WANT IT !!!! lol

its loverly hun id tlk to ur MW bout the travel situation tho

wow willow u will av 2 show me that lol! that it one v pink pushchair!!! lmao i wish sum1 had bought me that one!
love marylou xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back