baby starting to wake during night

danielle1985

Reaction score
Hi All!

just a quick one!

my daughter will be 4 months on the 21st and i need some help...
she used to have a bottle at 9.30pm and be a bed for 10pm and sleep till 5am..

i have slowly lowered her bedtime till 8pm, which she has a bottle at 7.30pm and now she is waking up at 2am then 6amf or feeds . n e advice on how to change this or at least try to change it?

please help u feel like i get no sleep x

Have you tried giving her a dream feed when you go to bed? (When you lift her out of her cot and try and feed her when she's asleep) That may help. :)

never tried but surely it might work hopefully it will make her go that little bit longer, its worth a try...thanks for the advice xx

Hiya, she might be ready for solids, Abi slept right through then started waking so i started solids and she sleeps through again now :lol:

10pm - 5am = 7 hours

8pm - 2am = 6 hours

She is actually only sleeping one hour less! Alot of people consider 6-7 hours sleeping through!

I found that the dream feed did not work for me - it made him wake more.

It maybbe she is waking sue to actual hunger - ewan did thiis around 4 months and i started to introduce baby rice -

Ewan is 7 months and still wakes once during the night

Sorry if i sound negative

i was watchin "mums the word" on tv yesterday, a woman was having same problem with her 4month old they advised her that if a baby starts to wake during the night around 4months old then its the first sign they are ready to be weaned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back