Baby starting to stick out

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Linzie2012, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

How soon did you actually get a 'baby' bump?

Last few days baby seems to actually be sticking out, OH describes it has the baby is mooning us.

I woke up in the middle of the night a few nights ago & touched my tummy to find a sticking out bit, rounded, tough... By the morning it had gone. The next day it was on the other side & been switching ever since. Also mainly when it happens on the left I can feel little flutters sometimes with it too. My tummy actually looked like a ski slope !!!

Is this normal at nearly 18 weeks. Location is below belly button line if you section tummy off.

Off topic - OH put ear to tummy today and said he could hear movement / his face was great to see, looked so impressed !

#1 Linzie2012, Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  2. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

I had the baby sticking out, I was amazed lol, so cute!! I think I was about 20 weeks when I stated to notice this! Xxx

3. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

Mines started 2 weeks early then. It can be quite freaky yeah !!

Been fairly quiet today though, but was at work so don't notice as much when busy