baby shower tomorrow

umbongo

Reaction score
Quite excited! Although it's scary as most people coming only know me and one other person. Also about 10-12 people coming and was expecting less, yikes! I've got cakes and Pimms and just a couple of little games so hopefully that'll be 'ok'!

Had two presents already as a couple of people could not make it.

Then got my second one in two weeks at my parents! Similar number for that one, and people are bringing children! Should be good, my friends are arranging some games for that one.

33 weeks today! It's speeding by! 7 more mornings of work!

xxx

Hope you have a great time!! And you were not sure whether to have onenot not... now TWO .. greedy lol.

Its going so fast isnt it, let us know what greay gifts you get :) xxx

Hope you have a lovely time! x Not long left till maternity leave now.

Lol I fort the same originally u weren't sure and now two LOL but so glad u have ul have an amazing time :) x

Thanks.
Yes, very greedy! Got friends back in reading where I used to live who wouldn't have travelled up here I doubt and it's a great way to catch up with people I've not seen in a long time.

So glad I'm awake at 5am....:-/

Ah exciting, hope u have a good time huni! And get lots of lovely prezzies :) woooo! Are u at work today?
My little boy wasn't well yday and didn't go to bed til half 10! So was expecting a nice lie in.....at least past 7am, but no, 5:45 and he's in my bed wanting to go to nursery?! Haha, one..... It's Saturday, therefore no nursery, and two, 5:45?!!!!!

Jeeeeeee thanks kid! X

I work in a school so only work weekdays. Decided to get up as I was irritating hubby with my cough!
Just putting sweets into boxes for the favours. Bit of a cheapskate but it's the thought that counts right?!

X

God yeah, it's your baby shower so don't worry too much about the guests, They are there for u :) x

hope you have a lovely day hun! I would say your guests are very lucky getting favours mine didn't get any ;) xxx

Thanks! 10 people came in the end as ironically a couple of local people cried off last minute. It was really lovely to see everyone, especially as most people travelled 60+ miles to come :)
I got lots of lovely presents too! :-D xxx

I always moan I have few friends but actually I have some great ones, they just don't all live close. I feel very lucky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back