Baby shower today! Ow why did it have to snow!!

lrb

Reaction score
Got to get to my mums! Can see it being a very small get together! :( about 4 have promised there gonna b there but 4 people when I got food for 30-35 is gonna last a long time lol!

Oh dear!! Hopefully people manage to get there, try and relax and enjoy it. :) xx

How did you get on with your baby shower?
Hope more people showed up then you expected xx

Aw was really good!! All together there was 17 people and all there at once! Everyone all played the games and joined in!! Was such a nice day! Everyone looked like they were having a good time, u know what it's like when your the host, it's really hard to try be everywhere at once n checking on everyone! Didn't feel 100% either, was very hot n felt faint so I felt like I should have been more chatting with everyone n more evolved but my auntie was great, she took control and organised all the games and really made the day!! So for the 12 or so that couldn't make it, still really was a nice number of people, anymore n house was already cramped! OH drove miles n miles picking people up n playing taxi for thoughs stuck that wanted to come!! The foot of snow caused a few problems but all got there safe n sound! Was my knight in shining armour lol :)

Last edited:
And got totally spoilt with some amazing presents!!

:) Glad you had such a great time!! :)

sounds like it was a big success! glad you had fun :)

Glad more people turned up then you expected, and glad you had a lovely time :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back