Baby Shower Ideas

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
Ladies,

I'm popping in from ttc here looking for a few suggestions. I'm hosting a surprise baby shower for my sister in law next weekend and wondered if you guys could share any ideas from possible baby showers that have been thrown for you? She's having a girl so it will be all pink themed but if anyone has any ideas of games, props etc I'd be really grateful.

Thanks

Gill xxx

measure the bump, pin the dummy on the baby, we had sme royal icing and everyone had to make a model of a baby.... erm pictionary? there are sites with all sorts of ideas... many american and silly though!

Ebay is a good place to buy cheap games too :)

I had a themed cake at mine, my mum made a cake that was a dress shape, big boobs and a huge bump lol.. loved it!

Guess the sweetys in the bottle, don't say baby (everyone has a dummy on a string given to them when they come in and are told if anyone says the word baby/babies and someone notices they take their dummy(s) winner is person with most dummys by end of party or set time. Make up some mocktails for everyone. Who dresses the doll /teddy quickest ? (Nappy vest baby grow mittens hat and socks and u have to time each person) do up a photo of each guest with the preg lady that you later print ask everyone to write down a guess for the date of baby being born its weight and length and to write a bit of advice for mum to be.... These then get put next to pictuees in a little keepsake folder the person closest to date time and weight gets a small prize later on. Guess the baby foodcan be done by smell only or taste usually have about 5 diff baby foods to test labels removed obv!

Do cup cakes with baby theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back