Baby show purchases!!!

Tigger87

Reaction score
I'm so excited by everything we bought yesterday at the baby show!!!

Car seat & isofix base from mamas and papas - we needed a specific kind from them to fit our gifted travel system, so with 20% off was brilliant!!

Raincover for pram - again 20% off!

An amazing feeding cushion, reallllly soft on the bottom with some toys on the end for when babies older.

The nicest gliding chair ever - it was quite a bit more expensive than I planned on spending, but so comfortable. And we got a free feeding cushion with it (so I ended up with 2 cushions!!)

2 x changing mats

A changing bag that I'm really excited about!!

A set of cheeky wipes - OH was very unsold on the idea previously but as soon as the girl mentioned less chance for your fingers to go through them compared with disposables, he wanted!!!

Prima baby subscription with free thermometer.

A pram blanket thing with holes in to put straps through, then put baby in and wrap up, so no need for a coat... Can't remember what it was called!!

A baby mirror (but this is more for us to see the dog in the boot hehe).

Lots of various freebies...

Think that was about it. Didn't buy it all ourselves as MIL was with us and very kind! Could have spent longer there but everyone else had had enough and we hadn't come in our car so couldn't just stay on :-( forgot to go back to the stand selling bath dams as we really wanted one, but hubby is on the case with eBay now to get us one (had never heard of them till yesterday!).

Have fun anyone going today, I really enjoyed it :) xxx

Ooooh you got loads!!! I wish we could afford to buy things today, my parents couldn't come as they're on holiday.
Looking forward to getting freebies though :)
Xx

I can't say I have ever put my finger through a baby wipe! Lol! Fab buys Hun!
Xxx

I'm so excited by everything we bought yesterday at the baby show!!!

Car seat & isofix base from mamas and papas - we needed a specific kind from them to fit our gifted travel system, so with 20% off was brilliant!!

Raincover for pram - again 20% off!

An amazing feeding cushion, reallllly soft on the bottom with some toys on the end for when babies older.

The nicest gliding chair ever - it was quite a bit more expensive than I planned on spending, but so comfortable. And we got a free feeding cushion with it (so I ended up with 2 cushions!!)

2 x changing mats

A changing bag that I'm really excited about!!

A set of cheeky wipes - OH was very unsold on the idea previously but as soon as the girl mentioned less chance for your fingers to go through them compared with disposables, he wanted!!!

Prima baby subscription with free thermometer.

A pram blanket thing with holes in to put straps through, then put baby in and wrap up, so no need for a coat... Can't remember what it was called!!

A baby mirror (but this is more for us to see the dog in the boot hehe).

Lots of various freebies...

Think that was about it. Didn't buy it all ourselves as MIL was with us and very kind! Could have spent longer there but everyone else had had enough and we hadn't come in our car so couldn't just stay on :-( forgot to go back to the stand selling bath dams as we really wanted one, but hubby is on the case with eBay now to get us one (had never heard of them till yesterday!).

Have fun anyone going today, I really enjoyed it :) xxx

I'm tri hopping here (I'm still just in tri 1), but we went to that yesterday and loved it, we got quite a bit too, we loved those blankets, so it's nice to see someone that actually got one. :)
Also, I didn't see those feeding cushions, they sound great, what company were they from? If you don't mind me asking :)

Roll on October for the London one so that we can buy everything we wanted to yesterday :)

Also, I didn't see those feeding cushions, they sound great, what company were they from? If you don't mind me asking :)

It was from kiddisave I think - stand in the corner nearest the entrance, on the left as you went in (by the fisher price crèche I think?). They said it was very new and they have more colours coming out, so we have a red one as its all they had, but even so, very nice :)

Seems like we spent a fortune, but given we'd have to travel a very long way to get to decent sized baby stores to see things, we've been waiting for the opportunity to go on a spending spree :) xx

We're going to the 1 in October as long as baby hasn't arrived as were going the day before I'm due lol

I can't say I have ever put my finger through a baby wipe! Lol! Fab buys Hun!
Xxx

Me neither, but I use washable wipes 99% of the time and think they are much nicer/easier for cleaning poo-y bums than wet wipes.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Sounds like you had a lovely day out , ive never been to a baby show, i do want a pram this time so would be interested in those pram blankets you mentioned if anyone can find a name or link?

Sounds like you had a lovely day out , ive never been to a baby show, i do want a pram this time so would be interested in those pram blankets you mentioned if anyone can find a name or link?

Just had a look for you, it's a morrck baby hoodie, quite pricey on their website - £35.95, but they should hopefully negate the need for a coat early on I think (and apparently are safer). It is lovely and soft though, MIL was very taken by them so got it for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back