Baby sensory

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Any one take ur lo's to this I picked up a leaflet today and was thinking about it!

I do. Myself and my fourth month old daughter love it!

I worked with children with special needs and did a paper on the effects of sensory on children. All children not just special needs benefit completely from this and parents were shown to find the experience just as beneficial and calming too. Go for it hun. xx

:yay: we r booked for a trial session on Wednesday woohoo I love doing things with my little dude

Enjoy! I take E to a baby sensory class every month. She loves it and it chill her out which takes alot as she's very energetic. I've been taking her since she was just over 2 months old, she's just over 8 months now. I've paid up until March. You'll both have a great time!
X

Its fantastic I'm going to start toddler sense soon just need to book my trial I loved baby sensory just wish my lady did toddler sense. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

We go every week, started when Kynon was 6 weeks he loves it, so do I lol! Can't recommend it enough I've made some mummy friends too and Kynon always sleeps for a while afterwards which is a bonus!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Baby sensory is great! I've just signed Poppy up to a second set of classes! :)

My friend takes her son every week and he loves it, I plan to take the little man when he is big enough!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back