Baby scan picture frame

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hey ladies

So I've always been a wee bit creative and loved making things.
And I have my 12wk scan next week and want to give my parents and DH's parents a picture from the scan. So I bought cheap pound shop wooden frames, and decorated them.
I am so pleased with how they turned out, I'm thinking of making more and selling them on ebay lol.

I'll post a pic of one, let me know what you think. :) x

Attachments

• IMG-20120121-00222_1.jpg
    IMG-20120121-00222_1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 85
Woohoo!

Thanks guys! Can't wait to give the pics in the frames :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've been looking for a frame that doesn't say 'Baby's 1st Scan' cos I've had a million of them!! This is a great idea making your own, I've done this for Christmas presents before xx

I didn't want a 'baby's first scan' frame either cuz we've already had 2.
And the only one I saw in the shops that I liked, my brother and SIL gave it to my mum with their baby's scan pic in it last year, so I wanted to be a little different. X

Aww lovely. I'd buy one lol! Wish I was creative lol xx

Thanks so much everyone! :) xx

Well done Jayjay - that's really pretty you might want to do a neutral /yellow range, pink range and blue range if selling on Ebay. I bet one with black, white and silver footprints, flowers etc would look lovely too with the black and white scan piccy inside!!

Well done Jayjay - that's really pretty you might want to do a neutral /yellow range, pink range and blue range if selling on Ebay. I bet one with black, white and silver footprints, flowers etc would look lovely too with the black and white scan piccy inside!!

Yeah I wanted to do neutral but the craft shop were out of yellow flowers lol. I made 2 blue ones and a white one.
I'm gona go get more stuff and make more, defo gona try n sell some :) x

Love them - very cute! Let us know if you put them on eBay :)

I love the frame! Would definitely buy one, it's perfect :) well done honey! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back