Baby related assignments!

charlene09

Reaction score
I am studying health and social care level 2 at college to become a midwife and I have been given a refferal on one of my assignments.

The comments state that I need to write the physical needs of a baby I do know all this like food, drink and things like that but the only thing is I don't know how to word it, could someone please help?!?!

it would be VERY much appreciated

Not sure if this is even on the right track, but what about physical development needs such as toys or things that will encourage them to crawl or a door bouncer that will strengthen their leg muscles. Or toys that encourage their hand and eye coordination.

Reading stories to them to keep them calm and sleep well, baby's work stuff out in their sleep so a good nights sleep is important.

On the point of sleep, I guess their sleeping environment is also essential to physical needs, such as room temp, comfort etc

Just some ideas, not sure if that's what your assignment is looking for but best of luck with it.
Xx

You're in luck, I've got a Health and Social book out next to me, as I'm trying to write my essay lol..

So, for an Infant aged 0-2 years, the physical needs stated are:

-Food (balanced diet i.e correct amounts of formula, good quality breast milk due to mothers diet)
-Warmth
-Water from parents
-Medical support / vaccination for long-term protection
-Sleep
-Protection from injury and disease
-Breathable air

Hope this helps hun!! If you need any more help, I can try and dig out my old health and social work x

thankyou so much!! i forgot I had a health and social care book im so stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back