Baby reacting to the sun?

Kelly450

Reaction score
I keep coming to sit outside, and have done for the last three days. I go in every 20 to 40 minutes just to get a drink or cool off for a while.

However, as soon as I sit down, I get kicked about and feeling him moving all over the place! I go in doors and sit down and he stops!

Maybe he is too warm ot its too bright!?
I hope he doesnt dislike the sun though.. holidays will be nightmare.
Anyone else noticed this is it just my crazy baby? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I've not been out as it's too hot and I'd burn to a crisp. Babies do see light differences. Could be that.
In this weather I've found squiggle is quiet when I'm quite hot and wiggles a lot more when I'm lying in a cooler room.
X

I found that on Sunday. Sat in the garden for a few hours going in and out and baby was wriggling quite a bit in the sun, wonder is its because they like it or not?? X

totally with ya on this one kel. meatball doesnt stop movin when im outside lol i think its the light xxx

Just be careful in the sun as pregnancy skin is far more sensitive to burning. Slap on the factor 50 girlies.

I found that on Sunday. Sat in the garden for a few hours going in and out and baby was wriggling quite a bit in the sun, wonder is its because they like it or not?? X

I hope they do like it. Hopefully not trying to hide away from it. xx

Glad its not just me who noticed the movement in different places. :)

Skin is defo more sensitive when pregnant. Love it - I have caught so much colour in two days! More than my whole last two holidays spent in Crete and Turkey! woo :D
xx

Just be careful in the sun as pregnancy skin is far more sensitive to burning. Slap on the factor 50 girlies.

great advice!

I look like a fab lolly as i cannot lie on my front to tan my back! but i say tan, i am just burnt! haha

Last edited:

great advice!

I look like a fab lolly as i cannot lie on my front to tan my back! but i say tan, i am just burnt! haha

Ditto! My back is lovely and white ;-) my front is lovely and browny/reddy xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back