Baby quietened down in heat??

Constantstar

Reaction score
Bubba seems to have quietened down some what. When I do feel her they r usually big sweeping movements , not lots a few, rather than constant like before? Or is she resting before she kicks the crap out of me?? Lol
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I have noticed the last couple of days she gone a bit quiet on me. Can still feel her but not as frequent. Does our temp affect baby's temp?
Wondering if its the weather or if she about to start kicking full force lol x

Squiggle definitely moves more when I'm cooler. Make sure you're drinking tonnes of water as that'll really help. Dehydration is the biggest risk to baby in this heat I'd say.
It might be a bit of change due to size as well, as I get different moments now compared to a few weeks ago. Xx

Mine is the same having more sweeping movements and felt hiccups for the first time yesterday. Still breech at the moment c'mon baby turn.

From about 32 weeks I had more sweeping movements than kicks n jabs. And it remained like that. Sometimes catches u off guard though n a whole bum or head pushes out!

Sent from my GT-I9300

I had a very quiet day yesterday with little one but he picked up the pace again in the evening. I was feeling very "meh" yesterday too, so wondered whether it was the heat and humidity.

I am constantly drinking water though to make sure I stay hydrated. If you have ANY concerns though I would still call midwife.

Since being about 34 - 35 weeks, Oliver has stopped kicking me but pushes his bum/back/feet out against my stomach - he is engaged and on his side and as he is larger now I feel turns rather than kicks.

xx

Mine is the other way, past week he has been super lively like I've never felt him before! Seems to be taking all my energy too!

My little one has been quieter over this hot weather. The same quantity of movement, but slower, sweeping ones like the others have said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back