Baby pictures, life's going too fast.

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Does anyone else spend hours looking through their toddlers baby pictures and cry? Lol. My daughter was 1 on may the 4th and I feel like I'm grieving in a way for the tiny baby I haven't got anymore. I know I'm pathetic but I tried for over 2 years for my little girl then had a horrific pregnancy and I very nearly could have died, then when she was here I experienced horrific pain for tearing ,breastfeeding and infections and then I was diagnosed with PND. I literally feel like I missed the first 6 months of her life. When I look back its a huge blur and it breaks my heart. Don't get me wrong I absolutely adore my daughter but it feels I gave birth and instantly she's become a walking almost talking toddler. Please tell me I'm not the only one xxx

Time has certainly flown

Do you still suffer with pnd a bit? It just sounds like you're being tough on yourself for something which was beyond your control. A friend of mine had a similar experience and she felt like she missed the first two years of her lbs life as at the time she felt so numb

In my opinion your pictures are a great way for you to see that even though you were having a tough time she has still progressed so well

My lg is 1 and since she started walking at 11m she just looks like a toddler instead of a baby which does make me a little sad as she's growing so fast, I love looking through photos of her but I don't do it all the time

do you plan on having more kids? I know a different friend of mine is finished having kids so she gets sad everytime her lg hits a milestone as it's the last time and she's growing quickly too

I can sympathise. With my eldest, I had a difficult delivery and PND. He also had bad reflux and the first three months of his life are like a black hole for me. I remember them, but I don't if that makes sense.

Having my second baby did help me make peace with a lot of it. I do sometimes feel sad he will be my last baby and he's growing up even faster than my first it feels like. But I know I definitely don't want anymore now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back