Baby nursery

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Geekachublog, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

As I'm staying team yellow, I'll be decorating the nursery with white and yellow (and possibly another colour), as we rent I'm not able to paint the walls, but I want pops of BRIGHT colour, nowhere seems to do bright yellow.
    I have seen a picture with white and bright yellow baby bedding and I fell in love, but I can't find any anywhere online.
    I'm sick of looking at lemon. :)

Sorry, I guess this turned into a rant.

Carlee

2. Jess.

Jess. Well-Known Member

We are team yellow too and not many places have a good variety of unisex things do they. We were going to have white nursery furniture with pale yellow and grey with elephants but now OH wants dark wood so cream and brown it is ... :-/
    X

3. Geekachublog

Geekachublog Well-Known Member

To be honest, dark wood works just as well, we are doing white and yellow and possibly grey too because I love yellow and grey together (we have mustard and grey in our living room) :)

4. glowing

glowing Well-Known Member

Ebay have lots of yellow bedding sets.

5. catty1

catty1 Well-Known Member

We went with bright lime green in ours for Owen as I hate baby blue. I think it's pretty unisex and definetly makes a change from yellow. It's not all over by the way, just a feature wall :)

6. Chrispin

Chrispin Well-Known Member

Check out wall stickers on amazon they do some lovely unisex things and doesnt perm mark the walls!! Xx