Baby number two - eek!

timtam78

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Not sure many of you will remember me. I have a 28 month old Max and I've just had a BFP this morning.

I'm surprised as we were just trying without trying and wasn't expecting it (even though I've been testing every cycle). My cycles only just regulated after having Max.

Early days though but eek!
5d0a8b9054ea555c352a082fe150d020.jpg

I remember you!!! Massive congratulations to you.

Have a wonderful second pregnancy.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank you ladies! Feels v weird to be back... in a good way. Hope I'm here to stay xx

Hello. I hope you don't mind me posting just need some advice! Congratulations to the bfp!! I've took and ovulation test for 7 days now and the test line is a lot darker than the control line so I've just took a early preg test. Does this look positive or is it an evap line?? Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 24
Hello. I hope you don't mind me posting just need some advice! Congratulations to the bfp!! I've took and ovulation test for 7 days now and the test line is a lot darker than the control line so I've just took a early preg test. Does this look positive or is it an evap line?? Thank you

That looks very positive to me hun. Congratulations!!

What a lovely kind-of-surprise for you timtam! I hope you have a healthy and easy pregnancy :)

shelllola - yes, that looks positive too! Congrats :) xx

Thx :) Well I did a digital test this morning and only got a 1-2 and was expecting a 2-3 by now, but read they aren't always too accurate so trying not to read into it too much x

Congrats timtam!! I remember you :) Fab news! xxx

Thx all! Test lines were a bit darker this morning so going in the right direction I think xx

Yyaaahhhoooo! So glad to see you back here! I am going to be your not so quite stalker xxxxxx

Congratulations Tammy. Fab news. 2 is more madness but great fun. Xxx

Yyaaahhhoooo! So glad to see you back here! I am going to be your not so quite stalker xxxxxx

Hehe :) Thanks Eli - It'll be weird to have you stalk me on here again :) Feels strange to be back, feels a bit quieter on here these days though. Not sure I'll have time to do a pregnancy journal or anything this time but will catchup with you on whatsapp. ;)

I Used up my last cheapie test this morning and the line came up straight away and was darker so still looking good for now X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back