Baby number three, yay!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hello girls!!

So I'm due af either today or tomorrow so it's about time I posted a bfp announcement!

I had only one cycle to ttc so I pulled out all the stops to make it happen!

Have a read if you're interested...

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/am-i-pregnant/492319-tried-so-hard-catch-month.html

I learnt a few things this month. It's worth doing more than 1 opk a day and also worth doing more than one hpt too as my bfp was really noticeable on the evening of 9 dpo.

This is my earliest ever bfp and there's been a fair few!!

I potentially had lines at 7 dpo and I definitely had them at 8 dpo.

I took 50mg of clomid days 1-5 I got my 1-2 on a diggi at 10 dpo and 2-3 today at 14 dpo.

Based on the fact I took clomid, ov pain on both sides, the early bfps, hcg of 34 and progesterone of 100 (normal is 5-50) at 11dpo I'm thinking twins may be on the cards!!

Here are my Hpts from today..

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Frer progression..

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 34
20 miu midstream progression...

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 30
Cheapie progression...

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 32
Diggis...

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 34
Congrats maybe baby! I remember you from the old old days and am overjoyed for you to hear your baby number 3 is on the way xxx

Thanks hun,

Remember you too! Will/are you ttc again?

Xx

welcome to the crazy preg world of baby number three! Congrats!!

Love the lines they are so strong!

Mahoosive congrats! I so hope it's twinnies! It's lovely to be doing this all again with a familiar and friendly (and extremely knowledgeable) face! xx

Congratulations Maybe! One of the names I like to see pop up in here!

Thanks hun,

Remember you too! Will/are you ttc again?

Xx

Am currently single but hoping to go the 'donor man' route in a few months time! :) We've come a long way since the LTTTC days!

Hoping you have a happy & healthy pregnancy for #3!! xxxx

Tinsel there's a lady at my little girls playgroup who did donor twice, she didn't want to rush marrying the wrong guy. She's got two gorgeous girls and now the prefect partner too. 😀

You know you can get cheaper cycles if you donate your eggs don't you?

Xx

Tinsel there's a lady at my little girls playgroup who did donor twice, she didn't want to rush marrying the wrong guy. She's got two gorgeous girls and now the prefect partner too. 😀

You know you can get cheaper cycles if you donate your eggs don't you?

Xx

Good to hear success stories :) being a single mum of one is already quite daunting :)
Sadly I am too old now to donate eggs (and only got 3 viable ones from my last cycle)

Xx

Congratulations Maybe.

You are certainly very dedicated to the cause (and keeping the pregnancy test industry in business lol)

Wishing you well.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Hun!

Hope you're good!

I was chatting to my mate today and we worked out I'd bought at least 100 frer twin packs at £12 a pop! That's £1200!! Not to mention all the others!!! 😳

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back