Baby no. 2

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by B81292, Feb 18, 2016.

1. B81292

B81292 Well-Known Member

I need to let some steam off - I'm feeling like I might be pregnant with baby number 2 ... My little girl is 12 weeks old!!

My period is due on the 20th , about a week ago I had a tiny bit of spotting exactly the same as the implantation bleed I had with my first baby . Symptoms have been coming on strong and fast and I took a tesco test last week and it was a bfn. Went to take another this morning and it must have been a dud test as nothing happened when I peed on it!! :wall2:

Thinking I might go and get a frer today hoping something would show today ..

2. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed x

Get FRER now. So exciting!! Xx

3. shorty77

shorty77 Well-Known Member

Yes go get a FRER and keep us updated.

Good luck
    x

4. TS1982

TS1982 Well-Known Member

Good luck hunni xxxxx

5. B81292

B81292 Well-Known Member

So managed to pick up the wrong first response , I got the one step (I think) not the early result !! So I got a bfn which I expected as it does even say to use on first day of missed period , guess it's not sensitive enough !

6. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

My cycles didn't start up again for 8 months after my girl :) although I did breastfeed for 6 months which stops your cycle anyway. Have your cycles started up yet since baby? How would you feel if you were pregnant? X

7. B81292

B81292 Well-Known Member

Ah I see... I only bf for two weeks I've had periods but they've been irregular up until recently

I think it might be hard with a one year age gap but think I'd just have to take the challenge x

8. Prettypee

Prettypee Well-Known Member

Challenge it would be but worth it in the end if it happens :) My LO is 10 months and I might be pregnant this month - I'm so nervous. Did you test again yet? X

9. B81292

B81292 Well-Known Member

Aww so exciting fingers crossed for you , I hope you get the result you want :)

No not tested again yet. Getting more signs and symptoms one being a big nosebleed and I've not had one of those since I was pregnant !