Baby nel is on their way!

mrs nel

Reaction score
Morning ladies
Im Lynne and im 29 and found out yesterday that im pregnant. Im only 1-2 weeks going on the digi. Hubby was beside himself yesterday and on cloud 9 whereas I was more calm and shocked. Iv phoned the midwife and my first appointment is on Tuesday afternoon. Iv already started symptom spotting as this morning iv had a wave of nausea and my right shoulder is throbbing. Iv woken up with throbbing pain in my shoulder and Iv automatically Googled 'the symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy' how mental! But the only symptom iv got is the sore shoulder when lying down. However hubby quickly said "you've probably been lying on it during the nite!"
Please don't make me one of those paranoid pregnant woman! !!!

Lynne
Xxx

CONGRATULATIONS...google is a god send but also a nightmare lol.....i think we all symptom spot and look into everything way to much lol try to relax an enjoy bein pregnant xx

Honey, every pregnant woman is a paranoid pregnant woman lol. I've calmed down a lot since my reassurance scan a few weeks ago. Never ever ever google!! It's bad for you lol

Thanks ladies im a paranoid annie at best of times. It still doesn't seem real!
Xx

Mine still doesn't lol I've seen a heartbeat and everything but it still feels not quite real lol

Thanks ladies im a paranoid annie at best of times. It still doesn't seem real!
Xx

Congratulations!! :) I got my BFP 2 weeks ago and I'm still struggling to believe it - I've even still done the odd sneaky test just to confirm it! Such an exciting time :)

Congrats!!! Stay off google seriously. It's full of horrer stories x hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back