Baby names

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Nikki2003, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Nikki2003

Nikki2003 Well-Known Member

Hey I was just wondering if any of you girls were thinking of baby names for bot hboys and girls....doesn't matter how far along you are I was juts wondering because I'm already thinking of names already and came up with two for girls : Ainsley and Alison (those are the only names me and my husband agree on for girls and I ain't sure yet for boys because all the ones I mentioned my husband doesn't like so and I'm trying to get a name for a boy and a girl that bot hof us agree on.

2. Lgibson2370

Lgibson2370 Well-Known Member

Now being that my husband is hispanic most of our names have meanings. The son that i have now is James Aidan.. we call him James, Aidan, Addie, Jamie whatever he calls him self boy or James aidan. funny how kids decide what their name is. We are trying for a baby n ow and already have names picked out. For a boy it is Israel Renae', Or Caelen Israel. for a girl it is a toss up. He like Julianna Estrella I like Kadence Grace. We both like Daniella. Those are just a few to help you with.

3. flame1981

flame1981 Member

girls boys

mollie ethan
    mia ben
    alicia kien
    kiera dylan
    paris logan
    shannon reece
    india ty
    charlotte luke
    georgina jack
    caitlyn samual

4. Tara & Liam

Tara & Liam Well-Known Member

we have chosen Liam Reece for a boy and Lucy Nicole for a girl (obviously lol).