Baby name help

A butterfly

Reaction score
Me and my husband are not agreeing on any names. We have come up with a rough short list and none I love.

Please can I have you thoughts on the names and any suggestions would be greatly received!!

Want something abit different and not too popular. Even though a few of our names are.

Girls-

Leena
Evelyn
Rinoa
Norah
I also love Orelia, not sure if it's too hard to say?

Boys- finding very hard

Quinn (I love, husband not so keen)
Evan
Brayden/Braydon
Hughy

I love Quinn for a boy. That's on my short list. We like unusual names too. My daughter is called Harper-Rae but gets called just Harper most of the time. This time were not discussing names until we know the sex but a few names I like are, Reeva, Brianna (would be called Bree) and neve for a girl. Boys names I find harder too but like Jensen, Finn, joby, Quinn, Jared.

Love Quinn and Norah! Xx

I like Leena for a girl but would spell it with just the one e - Lena :)

I like Evan for a boy and Lena for a girl. All both easy to say and really beautiful

I really like the name Evelyn. But I also like Orelia- I actually know someone with that name and never thought I'd hear it anywhere else, it's so unique!

Maybe I have different taste in names but Im not seeing any of those that I love, but of course its not my child :p

From the ones youv chosen:

Norah
Quinn

xxxx

I love Evan and I like Leena but I too would spell it with one e.. Even my autocorrect jumped for it!

Maybe a bit out there but I think you might like some Spanish girls names like Noemi, Ainoa (eye-no-ah), Laia (lye-ah), Mireia (mi-RAY-ah). From your list I love Orelia but spelled "Aurelia".

I like neve for a girl, someone in my daughters class (age 6) is called neve and I think that's a pretty name, I don't like most boys names lol that's the one thing I am going to struggle with however my cousin is call Quinn and he is the only boy that I know who is called that X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back