Baby moving

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question!! Around when do you start feeling the baby kicking/moving???

xxxxxx

It really depends. Some feel it from very early on and others still aren't feeling much by 23/24 weeks.

You'll know when you do., At first it may feel like popping wind inside or a kind of bubbling.

well i felt bubbles and flutterings up untill about 16 weeks but since my scan nothing
not even a small kick am quite annoyed lol
think most people start to feel them about 16-18 weeks though
it does differ highly between people
manda xx

Well it's my first - and I didn't feel anything til about 20weeks.

At first I wasn't even convinced it was baby moving as movements were soooo delicate - felt kinda like when you're in water and something brushes close by & the water sort of flows in a wave across your skin (but on the inside)! :?

But after another 2 weeks it was obviousl baby movements & now I can feel him/her doing sonersaults on a daily basis :dance:

Thanks everyone!! Iam 16 + 3 today and my ticker said I may start feeling!!! I am soooo excited!!!!
xxxx

I felt popping when i was about 15 weeks and that carried on until about 17 weeks and at that point the popping became light kicks, OH started to feel him at around 19/20 weeks.

T xx

I felt a big prod the other night after having a swishy feeling inside for a few days, since then Ive had more of the same but much gentler tappping near my tummy button x

I think its pretty unusual for first timers to feel much before 19 or 20 weeks. I waswell past 20 weeks with my first before I felt anything.

This time (my 3rd) I started to feel something about 16 1/2 weeks but it's only because I know what to expect, otherwise I'd probably think nothing of it. Also if you have an anterior placenta or have a lot of padding, you feel it later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back